Baskin Robbins managed to combine two of Kendra’s favorite things – Wine and Ice Cream! BR has new ice and wine pairings just in time to treat your Mom on Mother’s Day:
- Pinot Grigio or Grenache Blanc with Vanilla: A refreshingly indulgent combination, the buttery vanilla flavor of the ice cream brings out the crisp, green fruit notes in the wine.
- Riesling or Gruner Veltliner with Pralines ‘n Cream: The praline pecan and caramel flavors in the ice cream pair well with the apple notes of the wine. The ice cream also helps to round out the fresh green notes of the wine.
- Rosé with Rainbow Sherbet: The citrus and berry flavors in the sherbet bring out the floral, fruity notes in the wine.
- Pinot Noir with World Class Chocolate: A world-class ice cream with a world-class wine. The silkiness of the ice cream complements the vanilla and fruit notes of the wine and rounds out the mouthfeel.
- Chardonnay with Old Fashioned Butter Pecan: The sweetness of the ice cream complements the honey, buttery and oaky notes inherent in the wine.
- Cabernet Sauvignon with Jamoca® Almond Fudge: The robust flavors of the cabernet bring out the nutty, coffee notes of the ice cream.
- Sauvignon Blanc or Albariño with Raspberry Sorbet: The fresh raspberry flavor of the sorbet brings out the crisp accents and refreshing quality of the wine.
- Merlot with Chocolate: A classic, indulgent flavor pairing. Chocolate rounds out the mouthfeel of the merlot, and the pairing is reminiscent of a chocolate-dipped red berry.
We are going to try these and let you know how they are. Sounds like we need to have an “Ice Cream and Wine” party!